Charlie has tagged me to put my own theological meme. First, the rules of the game:
1) You do not talk about fight ... Oh, sorry. Wrong game.
Here we go. Rule number one (and there are one and a half rules).
1/2) You do not meme until memed upon (actually I made that one up).
1) Name three (or more) theological works from the last 25 years (1981-2006) that you consider important and worthy to be included on a list of the most important works of theology of that last 25 years (in no particular order).
So, without further ado.
1) T. F. Torrance, The Trinitarian Faith, 1995.
2) G. Simon Harak, Virtuous Passions, 2001
3) John Zizioulas, Being as Communion, 2002
Schmemann’s For the Life of the World did not make the cut because it was written in 1973. That would be my alternative fourth if the time frame ever changed. Or maybe Hauerwas’, The Peaceable Kingdom … Or even Cavanaugh’s Torture and Eucharist.
Tag, you’re it: Brian Postlewait, Matt Alexander, and J.R. Caines.