Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 Oscars


It's Oscar time again! I'd love to hear your feedback on what you've seen and how you liked or hated it. I've listed below only the nominees for best picture, but feel free to draw my attention to something else I should be paying attention to.

BEST PICTURE

The Artist
The Descendants
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
The Help                                                                  
Hugo
Midnight in Paris
Moneyball
Tree of Life
War Horse

So far, of the best picture films, I've seen The Descendants, Midnight in Paris, Moneyball, and Tree of Life. Of what I've seen, my guess is that The Descendants will win best picture. I suspect, though, that others would have something to say about The Artist as the favorite.

I'll try to comment more on these films as I see them.

No comments: