Saturday, March 24, 2012

Around the Horn

These last few days have been like being in a whirlwind due to some medical issues with my Dad. Needless to say, blogging has been a low priority this week. But I did manage to link up to a few notable things around the horn.

A couple of really good posts here and here from Rachel Held Evans. The first one is fifteen reasons why she left the church. The second is fifteen reasons why she returned to the church. And no doubt you may have heard something from her about vagina's.

N.T. Wright offers words of appreciation for Rowan Williams, who recently stepped down as the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Benjamin Myers also wrote a good article on Rowan Williams.

One movie I will see next week. I bet you can't guess what it is. Okay, I'll give you a clue. I just finished reading the first of the three books in the series. And I think I might want to take up archery. 

And Boomhauer on the meaning of life.

No comments: