Saturday, May 12, 2012
Around the Horn - Homosexuality
- Al Mohler is mad at Andy Stanley for not outright condemning homosexuality in his last sermon. Andrew Marvin and Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra have the take.
- Listen to Andy Stanley's sermon here. Listen from minutes 24-41. It's kind of long, but still an interesting way for a conservative to navigate the issue.
- Justin Lee, the Executive Director of the Gay Christian Network, responds to the North Carolina vote.
- So does Rachel Held Evens.
- Barak Obama supports same-sex marriage.
- Mohler responds to Obama, opposed.
- Daniel Kirk on marriage, sex, and procreation.
- Kevin DeYoung offers Five Reasons why Christians should continue to oppose gay marriage.
- Out to Dinner w/ Zach Wahls. A short video. (via Doug Harrison)
- Ed Stetzer on homosexuality and future of the Evangelical response (he's opposed).
- Debra Dean Murphy talks about reading Scripture poorly. (via Matt Cromwell)
- Rick Warren opposes gay marriage.
- Doug Harrison on North Carolina's Ammendment.