Tuesday, May 08, 2012

NEW MUSIC - Rain for Roots: Big Stories for Little Ones

Totally excited about this upcoming album!

Rain for Roots is Sandra McCracken, Ellie Holcomb, Flo Paris, Katy Bower, and Sally Lloyd-Jones (lyrics). They have collaborated to create a collection of ten folk songs for young children. Sandra McCracken (married to Derek Webb) is one of my favorite "Christian" artists, very talented and authentic, so naturally I am eager to hear it.

Thankfully, NoiseTrade released four songs to whet our appetite. The full album is set to release May 15.

Go check it out and then tell your friends, your children's pastor(s) in particular.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

These are my friends! So fun to see you promoting their album. Thank you! I hope you love it.

Scott Savage said...

They are?! Lucky! I really enjoy Sandra McCracken. I don't know the other ladies. Any recommendations?